Grace Marie Maja 1,2
- Born: Mar 26, 1957, Phillipines
- Christened: Manila, Philippines
- Marriage: Richard Leigh Stout on Dec 26, 1993 in Womens National Republican Club 3 W. 51St St. New York
Another name for Grace is Inday Maja.
INDAY'S LIFE ADVENTURE
Today's Date: March 23, 1996
1980 - came to United States of America from Sagay, Negros Occidental,
Philippines. Settled in New York City - Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, and
1983 - received my green card as permanent resident
1986 - became a U.S. citizen.
1987 - moved to Atlanta, GA
1990 - moved back to New York City from Atlanta, GA
1993 - moved to Plainsboro, New Jersey. I met my husband Richard Leigh
Stout in August of 1993 and got married in December of 1993. We bought
our first house on March 4, 1994 at 4 Mario Drive, Hamilton Square, NJ.
My husband and I enjoy swimming, fishing, scuba diving, hiking, biking,
gardening, photography and much more! We love to talk about business and
Noted events in her life were:
• Emigration. Manila, Philippines
• Immigration. New York City, NY USA
• Naturalisation. New York City, NY USA
Grace married Richard Leigh Stout, son of George Burtis Stout and Esther Simpson, on Dec 26, 1993 in Womens National Republican Club 3 W. 51St St. New York. (Richard Leigh Stout was born on Oct 27, 1949 in Trenton, N.J. and was christened in Christ Presbyterian Church, Trenton, N.J..)